WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sarah Palin Calls Obama a Coward

I am kinda glad I have to go out of town on business next week. It will at least partially shield me from having to become emotionally overwrought at the dangerous, hateful and bilious rhetoric spewing from Sarah Palin's filthy mouth.

At a rally today, Sarah Palin accused Obama of being a coward. There is nothing this vile, despicable woman won't say:

So you know, Ohio, from now until Election Day, you're gonna hear our opponents go on and on about how they'll, quote, fight for you. But since my running mate won't say this on his own behalf I will say it for him. And that is, in this campaign there is only one man who has every really fought for you. [John McCain is] [t]he only man who has ever really fought for you and the only man with courage.

0 comments: