WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

MSNBC Biographic Episode on Obama - Video

I just found this fantastic video snippet from an hour-long MSNBC show today, which went into enormous detail on Obama's background, rise to prominence, and his candidacy. I find it to be well-researched, thorough and fair.

The show also included a great history of his candidacy for President thus far (for those of you who haven't been following the race nearly as obsessively as me) :).

Update
: I just realized the video below is only a snippet, if any finds the full show online, please let me know. Otherwise, keep an eye out for it on MSNBC.

Pass this around!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the hour-long video? I loved this snippet, but I'd like to watch the rest, and can't find it on msnbc. Can you give us a direct link to the whole video? Pretty please?