WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quotes of the Day

Here are a few gems I came across today. In case you haven't noticed, I added a handy feature called "Today's Quotes" to the top of the left column of the blog. Enjoy!

"At the end of the debate, Brokaw asked McCain to get out of the way of his Teleprompter. He might as well have been speaking on behalf of the future: Senator McCain can you please get out of the way so we can get on with it?" -- Arianna Huffington

"You guys are nuts ... With due respect, I think tonight was a disaster for our side. I'm dumbfounded that no one else seems to think so. Obama did everything he needed to do, McCain did nothing he needed to do. What am I missing?" -- conservative water carrier Andy McCarthy writing on the ultra-conservative National Review Online about McCain's debate performance.

0 comments: