WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quote of the Day 2

Here's a quote from a reader at The Daily Dish that sums up one of my biggest concerns about seating Michigan and Florida:

I am Floridian, and was told from the beginning that "my state would not count." For that reason, I stayed home ... to now "count" the Fl vote would disenfranchise me even more than if Fl were not to count at all. To the DNC & Howard Dean: I played by your rules, decided that you were telling me the truth when you said Fl votes would not count so I stayed home. Now, you're going to count it? Well, screw you.

How many tens of thousands of people (like this person) decided to stay home and not vote because they were told their votes wouldn't count?

0 comments: