WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Monday, September 29, 2008

McCain Blames Obama for Failure of Bailout -- Seriously

If I didn't need a job right now and such antics might make people look twice at me, I would be smashing my head against my computer monitor right now and screaming profanities in tongues.

I know, I should try to not let these things affect me but, well, some things are really beyond the fucking pale. The McCain campaign just issued a statement blaming Obama for the failure of the bailout bill:

“Just before the vote, when the outcome was still in doubt, Speaker Pelosi gave a strongly worded partisan speech and poisoned the outcome.

“This bill failed because Barack Obama and the Democrats put politics ahead of country.”

[Cue primal scream...] In these trying moments, just repeat the mantra I suggested earlier, "The Blame Falls Mainly on McCain."

0 comments: