WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Old McCain vs. New McCain

Here is another mashup from the Jed Report contrasting McCain in his more principled years versus the political sellout he's become.



My favorite quote (right off of McCain's lips):

The fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I have been totally in agreement and support President Bush... I strongly disagree with the assertion that I have been more at odds with the President than in agreement.

Hearing him say this, why does McCain have a problem with Obama saying that electing McCain would be ushering in George Bush's "third term"?

If McCain has "been totally in agreement" with Bush on the "transcendent", "most important issues of our day", how would his election NOT be a third Bush term?

1 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks, this is great!

Here's another good one:
http://www.youtube.com/v/wNSPKd3ZGVg&hl