WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yes, McCain Wants to Overturn Roe v. Wade. Period.

I am really about to lose my cool over all the lying and obfuscation coming out of the McCain camp about his stance on abortion. Just to clear everything up for ignorant idiots like supposed HRC-supporter-turned-McCain-surrogate Debra Bartosevich, here is McCain's position on abortion (from his own freaking website):

mac.gif

Also, here is what he said at the Saddleback Forum a couple of weeks ago:

I have a 25-year pro-life record in the Congress, in the Senate. And as President of the United States, I will be a pro-life president and this presidency will have pro-life policies. That’s my commitment, that’s my commitment to you.

I am done with this. If there really are women out there that still think that McCain is somehow arguably pro-choice then, well, I'll leave it to someone else to try to pierce their willful veil of ridiculous blind ignorance.

0 comments: