WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Deval Patrick: I Asked Obama to Use My Words

I hate even posting on this but the meme is still swirling out there that Obama somehow acted inappropriately by using some of Deval Patrick's words in a recent speech. I can't begin to describe how ludicrous this is so I'll let Deval Patrick himself do the talking:

Patrick was the source of Obama's allegedly lifted words, and he laughed off the accusation of plagiarism, calling it "elaborate" and "extravagant."

"I think it's a sad comment on the state of the race and the state of our politics that the Clinton campaign is taking this particular tack," he told Diane Sawyer.

The Democratic governor also said it was not necessary for Obama to credit Patrick for drawing from his words.

Read More: Deval Patrick: I Asked Obama to Use My Words (Click through to see his interview on GMA)

0 comments: