WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mini-Live-Blog - Wisconsin and Hawaii

9:09 AM Weds. - I just woke up and saw Obama's numbers in Hawaii. He won 76% to 24%, a 52 point spread!

11:30 - Sorry, got was on a call with mums. Latest numbers show that Obama won Wisconsin by 15 points! Off to bed!

10:19 - I'm still watching the Obama speech but I just wanted to point out the current spread. Obama is currently beating Clinton by a 13-point margin in Wisconsin.

10:05 - Another great speech by Obama. I wonder if Hillary's earlier speech was specifically scheduled to preempt Obama's scheduled speaking time. I noticed, for the third consecutive time, that she failed to congratulate Obama on his win.

9:20 - Obama wins Wisconsin by a double-digit margin. More to come on Hawaii.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Great!! I'm watching his victory speech now. 20k strong in Houston, Texas!

FIRED UP & READY TO GO!

Metavirus said...

Thanks Vickie for reading! I'm watching his speech now too. Such an amazing candidate - both on substance AND style! GO OBAMA!!