WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ask Your Senator or Congressperson to Endorse Barack

One Million Strong for Barack has a great idea. Click on the link below to find the contact information for your local Senator or Congressperson and ask them to endorse Barack!

Read More: Ask Your Senator or Congressperson to Endorse Barack

If your Senator or Congressperson isn't listed there, click here for the House directory and here for the Senate directory.

Update: Here's a sample letter/email I drew up that you might consider using:

Dear Congressman/Senator [X],

I am deeply interested in the outcome of the upcoming presidential election. I believe we have reached a turning point in our history and deeply feel that we need a truly transformational candidate that can bridge the partisan divides of the recent past. In my humble opinion, I believe the best candidate for the job is Barack Obama. I hope you will consider joining me and my fellow [New Yorkers/etc.] in supporting this truly capable, experienced and inspirational candidate and endorse his candidacy.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Yours Truly,

[NAME], [CITY], [STATE]

0 comments: