WE'VE MOVED

Please note that we've moved to a new blog at www.LibraryGrape.com.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Littman: "Why I Chose To Support Barack Obama"

Here's a good post by Mark Littman on why he chose to support Obama:

I want a President who does not appeal to our lowest common denominator. I want a President who will speak to what Abraham Lincoln called, "The better angels of our nature." ... Barack Obama is the person I want to be President. It's not just that he inspires, it's not just that he provides hope, it's that he has the wisdom, the life experience, and the heart to make the changes that I want to see.

Read More: Why I Chose To Support Barack Obama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely with your support for Obama. I think he has real integrity, and I think his multicultural background will best represent the real, diverse America to the world in the 21st century.

If you want to read my more detailed reasons, you can take a look at my blog post on the topic at:

http://polymathematics.typepad.com/polymath/2008/01/why-i-support-b.html

Thanks for you help in getting him elected!

Metavirus said...

Thanks for the comment and the link. I appreciate and agree with your reasons for supporting him. Go Obama!